How to start playing?
- You'll need a Steam account.
- Make sure that your account is not limited and you can trade CS:GO items.
- Your profile privacy settings and trade offer settings must be set to public, so our bots can see your inventory and send you trade offers.
- You must have Steam mobile authenticator enabled.
- You must provide an up-to-date trade link. You can get it here
Privacy settingsTo set up privacy settings, do the following:
- Sign in to Steam, Steamcommunity.com, or Steam Mobile.
- Click on your nickname in the top of the menu.
- Select Edit profile — My privacy settings
- Set Profile status and Inventory to Public
Sign inYou will need to login on our site to take part in games. In order to do so, press "Sign in through the Steam" button in the top right corner. You will be redirected to Steamcommunity.com, where you must sign in to your Steam account. Then you'll be redirected back to our site.
After that you will be prompted to enter your trade link. It is needed so our bots can accept deposits and send your winnings to you.
Note that by submitting your Trade URL, you agree to our Terms of Service and confirm that you are at least 18 years old
How to add funds to your balance
Once you're logged in, you'll need some skins or Coins to bet.
In Jackpot room, you can bet your skins by hitting «Bet skins» button. You will be prompted to trade with our bot, and your bet will go directly into the pot. Other game modes require you to bet Coins, which you can get by sending your items to our bot or by refilling your balance through the payment systems.
To trade skins for Coins, hit “Refill balance” button in the left menu or in the top right corner, and select “Add skins” A window will open, in which you'll see your CS:GO item inventory. It may take some time, so be patient.
Our bots accept all CS:GO skins and items, except the following:
- Non-tradable items (including those you opened from cases or bought from market less than 7 days ago)
- Items that were recently added to CS:GO
- Items that have unstable prices
- Cheap items
- CS:GO trading cards
Select skins that you want to trade and hit “Deposit”. If your account is properly configured for instant trading, shortly after that you'll receive an incoming trade offer from one of our bots. You'll have to accept the trade offer in your Steam account and confirm it on mobile. To refill your balance through payment system, hit “Refill balance” button in the left menu or in the top right corner, and select “Refill through payment systems”. You will be prompted to pick a suitable payment gateway, and you will receive your Coins instantly after the payment is completed.
GamesTo take part in a game, select a suitable Room by clicking the tabs at the top of your screen.
- You bet your skins or Coins against other players.
- Your chance to win is proportional to your bet.
- Winner takes all.
- You bet Coins against another player one-on-one.
- Chances are equal
- Coin flip determines the winner.
- You bet your Coins against the house.
- You can bet on Red, Black and Green.
- If you bet on Red or Black and win, you get your bet doubled.
- If you bet on Green and win, you get x14 your bet.
RakeWe deduce a small commission from your winnings, which is called “rake”
In Jackpot game, rake is around 5%. We cannot always take exactly 5%, as skins are indivisible, but we try our best to be as close to 5% as we can.
In Coinflip game, rake is always 5%.
In Double game there is no rake, as you play against the house.
WithdrawalIf you win in Jackpot game, our bot will send a trade offer with your winnings, which you must accept.
To withdraw your Coins, use the Shop tab in the left menu. You’ll see a large selection of skins that you can buy with your Coins. Select skins you desire and hit the Withdraw button. You will receive a trade offer with these skins shortly after. Have fun!